Amatsu translates as ‘heaven’ or ‘nature’, and our
well-being is maintained by 5 factors called the ‘Godai’.
According to amatsu teaching, these 5 factors need to be in balance in order for us to enjoy full health.
These factors are:-
- Physical – our physical structure – skin, bones, muscles, ligaments and organs
- Emotional – how we think and feel, moods, stress, depression, anger, irritability, worry
- Enviornmental – interaction with others, lifestyle, career, habitat, family set-up. Basically where, when and how you do what you do.
- Electrical or Energy – nervous and energy systems – brain activity, nerves impulses, heart - beat, acupuncture meridians.
- Chemical – hormones, nutrients, food, drink, air.